Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation




   I picked this up from shoppers a while back and I ended up going back for more as I was very impressed by this product. Price wise it isn't over priced at all for what you get. I have pretty pale skin so I got the 150 Buff Chamois, It matches my skin perfectly color wise. I've had problems with other foundations with the coloring, sometimes they'll be too yellow toned or just too red toned for my skin so it doesn't blend in that well. This product however was completely different, it blends in sooo well! it honestly looks like your not wearing makeup. I've gotten so many compliments on my skin since I started using this!
I find the texture of it a lot better then the other mousse foundations like in comparison to the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, it's more liquidy so you can apply it a lot easier.. whereas the Dream Matte is sometimes crumbly feeling when you apply it. I use a foundation brush to apply it and it blends very nicely onto the skin. The 24hrs on the lid is absolutely true, It looks amazing till night time and holds up to hot weather. If I were to rate this product, it would have to be 10/10.. I will continue using this product. It's well worth the money in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment