Tuesday, September 3, 2013

NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker



 I went out to Target for my first time!! ( Their fairly new to Canadians) so I was blown away by their makeup section! They are way better hands down then Walmart.. def gonna shop there for makeup products. Anyways I picked this NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker up when I was there. I've always wanted to try an eye marker so I gave this a try. I got it in Carbon Black and payed around $10 for it.
Im still a little iffy about the product, it's hard to apply when you have foundation and eye shadow on your eyelids. I had to keep wiping it so it would apply dark. You also have to press on somewhat hard for the liquid to come out, sometime the tip wouldn't be that wet and the base would be :S
It's not the easiest eyeliner I've used before, If I do decide to buy this in the future.. I will probably get the thicker brush since it looks like it would be a lot easier to work with. I'll put a pic of the marker tip below all the text. If I had to rate this product it would be a 5/10 since it was hard to work with, If you guys have questions or comments, please feel free to comment :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment