Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Product Review! Quo Total Perfection Foundation

   I bought this foundation a couple months ago, spent over $20 on it and bought the foundation brush by Quo as well. While I absolutely fell in love with the brush... I didn't with their foundation!
It goes on well, matched my skin tone very well since I have pale skin.. so in that sense its good.
The things that I hated about it was....
  • Makes your skin look very very oily :(
  • It creases really bad after a while so it makes your face look super wrinkly.
  • Comes off very easily compared to other brands i've used.
Funny thing is the label actually says that none of that happens with the product! haha
I'd def. think again before buying the product again, there's cheaper brands out there that do a better job hands down. Again the only good thing was the colour match for light shades. 3/10 for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment